Warning this recipe is highly addictive! Proceed with caution… This ultra indulgent no bake Mars bar slice recipe is also dangerously tasty.
Do you love chocolate? Caramel? That memory of chocolate crackles at every birthday party you went to as a kid? Then this no bake Mars bar slice recipe is for you!
Mars bar slice is one of those recipes that has been around for years! The ooey gooey melted mars bars, combined with rice bubbles and a chocolate icing set on top is not only a treat for the kiddies, it is also a treat for the adults!
If like me you’ve always wondered how to make Mars bar slice you will be pleased to know this recipe is so easy to make, requires only four ingredients and did I mention you don’t have to bake it? Perfect-o! This timeless favourite and crowd-pleasing treat is perfect for those time poor and perfect to make for parties or take along to functions. No doubt it will be a hit with all ages!
Simply melt the mars bars in a large pot with a little butter and add the rice bubbles. Filling a square tin with the mixture, top off with a simple Cadbury chocolate icing and allow to set in the fridge! Slice into bite sized pieces or a square depending on your preference. Voila!
Note – it is encouraged you share the mars bar slice with friends, family or work colleagues otherwise you will end up eating it all if you have no control!
No bake Mars bar slice – recipe instructions
- 195g Mars bar chopped (approx. 11 bite sized Mars bars)
- 75g butter
- 3 cup rice bubbles
- 200 g milk chocolate
- Line a square 16 inch baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine your chopped Mars Bars and butter in a saucepan. Stir constantly over low heat, do not boil. Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in your Rice Bubbles.
- Press your mixture evenly into your lined baking tray.
- Microwave your chocolate in a small bowl until melted. Use a low setting. Stir every 20-30 secs.
- Spread the chocolate nice and even over the slice mixture and refrigerate until set.